Kumpulan Contoh Soal Passive Voice Terlengkap – Pada artikel KBI sebelumnya, KBI telah memberikan penjelasan tentang passive voice. Nah, pasti Anda telah memahami passive voice dan dapat membuat kalimat passive voice. Berikut ini KBI memberikan contoh soal passive voice untuk Anda. Selamat mengerjakan! Good Luck!
Directions: Change the active verbs to passive verbs. Write the subject of the passive sentence.
- SIMPLE PRESENT
(a) The teacher helps me. (a) by the teacher.
(b) The teacher helps Jane. (b) by the teacher.
(c) The teacher helps us. (c) by the teacher.
- SIMPLE PAST
(a) The teacher helped me. (a) by the teacher.
(b) The teacher helped them. (b) by the teacher.
- PRESENT PERFECT
(a) The teacher has helped Joe. (a) by the teacher.
(b) The teacher has helped us. (b) by the teacher.
(a) The teacher will help me. (a) by the teacher.
(b) The teacher is going to help Tim. (b) by the teacher.
Directions: Change the sentences from active to passive.
- Ms. Hopkins invited me to dinner.
- Thomas Edison invented the phonograph.
- Water surrounds an island.
- The magician held the show last week.
- A plumber is going to fix the leaky faucet.
- A doctor has examined the sick child.
- A large number of people speak Spanish.
- Helicopters fascinate children.
- Shakespeare wrote Hamlet.
- This news will amaze you.
- Bob mailed the package.
- The company employs many people.
- A college students bought my old car.
- The company has hired my friend.
- Mr. James washed the new car.
Demikian Kumpulan Contoh Soal Passive Voice Terlengkap, semoga dapat bermanfaat dan dapat meningkatkan kemampuan Anda dalam bahasa Inggris. Terimakasih.