Contoh Lesson Plan ‘Offering, Accepting and Refusing to Do Something” Dalam Bahasa Inggris
Sahabat KBI pernah mendengar mengenai lesson plan dalam bahasa inggris? lesson plan sangat tidak asing bagi kita yang berkecimpung di dunia pendidikan, terutama jika sahabat KBI yang berprofesi sebagai seorang pendidik. Lesson plan sama dengan RPP atau rencana pembelajaran namun lesson plan dalam bentuk bahasa inggris. Berisi materi apa yang akan diajarkan kepada siswa. Nah, saat ini admin ingin memberikan contoh kepada sahabat KBI mengenai lesson plan bahasa inggris yang berhubunga dengan offering, accepting dan refusing dalam bahasa inggris, seperti apa? Langsung simak ya sahabat KBI 🙂
LESSON PLAN 1
Unit of Education : Senior High School (SMA)
Subject : English
Class/ Semester : XI/ 2
Theme : Making offering, accepting and refusing to do something
Genre : Conversation Dialog
Time Allocation : 2 x 45 Minutes
- Standard Competence
Expressing the meaning in the form of transaction and interpersonal dialogue orally, which is simple and short to interact with the environment.
- Basic Competence
Expressing and understanding the meaning in the form of simple transaction and interpersonal dialogue orally, which is accurate, fluent, and suitably to interact with the environment that involves greetings, introductions, partings, like and dislike, accepting and refusing.
- Students are able to identify sentences for accepting and refusing to do something
- Students are able to make dialogue for offering, accepting and refusing to do something.
- Students are able to practice offering, accepting and refusing to do something dialogue using role play technique
- Students are able to express and act the dialogue in front of the class.
- The Teaching Materials
Offering, Accepting and Refusing to Do Something
|Offering to help||Order|
|Would you like something to drink?||Yes, I want|
|Shall I get you something to drink?||Yes, please. I’d like….|
|Let me give you something to drink?||Okay, I would like to….|
|Making Request||Agreeing to a request|
|Can I have some water, please!||Ok|
|Could you tell me…..?||All right|
|Will you wait a moment!||Yes, of course|
|Refusing a Request|
|I am sorry, but I am just drinking|
|I have to go to now, actually|
|I am afraid, I can’t.|
Prompts : ordering/help/drink/food/can/meet/how much/where
- The Process of Teaching and Learning
- The teacher gives brainstorming with the students related to the topic that they are going to learn:
Teacher : Do you like to drink?
Students : Yes, I do
Teacher : Will you drink a cup of coffee with me?
Students : Yes, of course
Teacher : well, do you know how to offer, accept and refuse to do something?
Students : yes
- The teacher introduces expression of making an offering, accepting and refusing to do something.
- Asks the students to pay attention to the teacher’s explanation about how to use those expressions and gives them the material in paper which contains the table of offering, accepting and refusing to do something.
- Asks students to see and notice about the prompts.
In this state, the teacher writes the prompts related to the topics, for example: ordering/help/drink/food/can/meet/how much/where.
- Asks students to know and remember the meaning of each prompts.
In this state, teacher explains the meaning of each prompts, for example: food : food is something that we eat everyday contain many carbohydrates, vitamins and fat.
- Asks students to make a sentence using prompts, for example: Food.
I want to eat some foods in this canteen.
- Asks students to make a question using prompts, for example: Food.
What foods do you want to eat?
- The teacher writes the dialogue related to the topic (offering, accepting and refusing to do something) and using the prompts, then demonstrates it in front of the students using role play technique.
- The teacher divides the class in group and consist of three to four students.
- Ask students to make another dialogue based on the contain table of offering, accepting and refusing to do something and using the prompts
- The Teacher moves from one group to another group and help students for difficult vocabularies, expressions and pronunciations.
- Asks the students randomly to perform their role play in front of the class as the example.
- The teacher gives role cards, then asks them to make the conversation then practice their dialogue in front of the class.
- The teacher evaluates the students’ speaking ability.
- The teacher gives comments and explains necessary thing to the students
- The teacher provides a chance to ask questions and answer them.
- The teacher closes the meeting.
- Teaching Aids
The teacher prepares the media:
- Some dialogue text
- Speaking Test
Time allocation 2 x 45 minute
- Work in pairs
- Make one conversation based on the situation on the role card
An English text book (an English Course for Senior High School Students Year XI), Publisher Erlangga)
Happy studying sahabat KBI semua 🙂